H2d Magicurl Grand - Review.

Hey everyone!

So i was sent the H2D magicurl grand styler and i was super super excited to get to work on it straight away. I filmed a demo on how to use these bad boys and gave my opinion on them, but just in case you cant be bothered to listen to me gabber on, here's a wee written review!

The box is super stylish, it is black and really sleek, you open the box to the black styler being securely packaged in velvety fabric-y stuff. In case you hadnt noticed, im amazing at using words huh? Naaaat!

Anyways, apart from the sleek design the curlers heat up instantly, and they get really really hot. I mean, really hot! so make sure and use the heat protective glove that is provided. I learned the hard way - damn you Holly. USE THE GLOVE!

Anyways, i wrapped some hair round the barrel and held for about three seconds if youre lucky and then let the hair drop and i had theeeee most gorgeous curl. I then decided to use a 2 inch piece of hair to see if it could curl large amounts of hair, and it did!! i held for 5 seconds and it was superbly curled, to the point where i curled most of my hair because i was so excited by it! haha!

The truth is, that although you can get a lovely curl from straighteners, you cant get this curl. I've never had a curl like it before, so i would definitely recommend getting a curler, like this one from h2d.co.uk and you will have lovely curled locks.

Watch the video, you'll see for yourself!



xxx


0 Comments