Top 3 Most Used Products.

Hey everyone!

There are three items in my makeupbag, that i cannot function without. I need these on a daily basis. FOR THE SAKE OF MY OWN SELF! Anyways, now ive gone all 'Holly' on yo' asses, i thought id show you what those 3 things are.


The first item is the Elemis fresh skin tired eye soothing eye rescue. Oh My GAWD. I genuinely don't know how i ever managed without this. I put this on the eye area first thing in the morning, and genuinely, i'm ready to face the day. It de-puffs my eyes and makes me feel all fresh. 

The opticlear lens wipes are definitely a saviour. With my glasses being quite large, they get dirty really easily, so i use one of these and im good to go.

Last but by no means least, is the Soap & Glory hand food. it smells soooo fruity and fresh and makes my hands feel all luxurious. I use antibacterial gel a lot (because im a germ freak) and that tends to dry my hands out, so this comes in really handy and i think i must use it roughly 5-6 times a day. You can buy the sample size which is what you see here in boots for £2.50.

There you have it! my top 3 most used products! 

What are yours?

xxx

2 Comments

  1. Elemis fresh skin tired eye soothing eye rescue sounds amazing xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it really is! its definitely my savior! Thanks for the comment

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I will reply to every comment I receive! Please feel free to leave links too :)