Getting Organised With Paper Blanks!


One of my new year's resolutions for 2013 was to be more organised and with the help of paperblanks, i've never been so organised in my life!

This Paper Blanks journal is a William Morris design, and this exact one is in Honeysuckle. The design is really nice and has a high end fashion look to it.

I have been writing lists galore in this little beaut! because of that, i feel like ive gotten more done and with much less stress than i would before which is a bonus because i do tend to stress out too much!

I've been making lists about blog entries, reviews, demo's, things i want to get, things i need to get, outfits, ideas, you name it!

This is definitely something im going to continue doing and i love that this is compact and can fit inside my bag wherever i go!

Here is the link to purchase and view this journal - http://www.paperblanks.com/uk/en/collections/1/filtered?collection_id=246#2353

xxx

0 Comments