My Weekly Obsessions!

Hey everyone!

So its that time of week again where i tell you about my weekly obsessions!

1 - Youtube Videos! i cant help myself, i love watching people on youtube! Im obsessed with watching hilarious videos. The funniest videos are from people who are just themselves and have fun on camera. I love it so be sure to send me your links!

2 - Pairing Outfits. Right this one is a little bit weird. I love going through my clothes and pairing outfits, even with accessories and shoes and all whatnot, then i take pictures and store them in a little file on my computer and refer to it before a night out or a day shopping and pick an outfit. Makes it so much easier than trying on a hundred things and then deciding on a look!

3 - Inside Death Row with sir Trevor Macdonald. I love crime type programmes and find real life stories fascinating so this was right up my street. I cant believe that at 15 years old a man was given a 170 year sentence for double homicide when he was 13 years old. Im not sure where i stand on the whole death penalty thing but 13 years old is so so young to be committing any crime, let alone such a horrific crime. Did you guys watch it?

4 - Its a double whammy! MY GLASSES! for the past 2 weeks ive been obsessed with these bad boys. I wear them in preference to my contact lenses and i clean them constantly, even when they dont need cleaned. You know, cos im cool like that. To get my glasses, or any others, visit www.specsdirect2u.co.uk

What are your weekly obsessions?

xxx

0 Comments