Elemis Pro Collagen Duo Review

Hey everyone!

As you all know, Elemis is my favourite skincare brand. Actually, i don't think you did know that but i think you might have guessed from all the posts ive done on here from Elemis!

ANYWAYS!

I was sent the pro collagen duo, and i did another little jig when it arrived.

Here's a picture!


The one on the left is the night cream, and the on the right is the day cream. 

You get 15ml in each and they look super luxurious and make me feel all expensive when i put them on. 

First off, lets go over the day cream.

The day cream smells a little bit like shea butter with a mix of jojoba which is handy, considering they are both ingredients in it! Some people wanted to know if this smelled plasticky, the answer is NO! i am yet to use an Elemis product that smells plasticky, i love the smell of all the elemis products. None of them are too heavily fragranced and give just the right amount of smell.

I use the day cream everyday, and despite the fact im only 26 years old and don't really need anti ageing just yet, ive found that the crows feet at my eyes have definitely reduced. I laugh, a LOT and as soon as i do, i notice them, but thanks to this bad boy, they're nowhere near as deep as they were prior to using this.

The cream is light and doesn't take ages to sink in which is amazing. You all know how i hate sticky skin!

Now onto the night cream.

The night cream is what i would call rich and luxurious. The smell is slightly stronger than the day cream, but again smells very similar, and is not overpowering at all. The cream is really rich, it makes my skin feel all silky when i've applied it. When i wake up in the morning i feel as though my skin has been through a workout! that sounds silly but my skin feels like its toned more and i like the fact that my skin still feels silky in the morning without feeling greasy.

Here's a video of the Pro collagen Duo from Elemis aswell :)

 

If you would like to buy this set, head on over to www.timetospa.co.uk or head to your nearest Elemis spa

xxxx







4 Comments

  1. Elemis sounds fab, I really want to try something by them! xx

    http://beautyundressedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    A great blog am a elemis junkie lol
    Have you used anymore elemis products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! Thanks for stopping on by! oh me too! im obsessed! lol yeah! i love the melting cleaner, the toner duo, and the fresh skin range! What all have you tried?

      xx

      Delete
  3. A very detailed and useful review. I have used some Elemis products when I visited a spa on holiday but not these particular ones.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I will reply to every comment I receive! Please feel free to leave links too :)