Laura Mercier Highlighter

Hi everyone!

As you all know, ive been on a bit of a quest to find the nicest highlighter, and guess what? GUESS WHAT? I've only gone and found it!

Enter Laura Mercier Highlighter Blocks! I have the Starlet Mosaic and so far, ive had six compliments in ONE DAY about this bad boy! Not so bad, or boy, its actually amazing, and feminine. Yeah.

There are six to choose from, and if i could, i would own them all and use them forever and ever.

They dont crumble at the touch of a brush, the powder glides on, and makes my skin look like everyday is a summery day.

Anyways, ive rabbited on for long enough, here's some pics!


To buy this go to www.houseoffraser.co.uk or visit your nearest Laura Mercier counter.

SO PRETTY!

xxxxx

3 Comments

  1. Oh this is gorgeous!! I'm a sucker for highlighters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way it looks on your skin. Laura Mercier works very well for me, so I'm putting this on my buy-list. Thanks for the swatch :)
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the replies girlys! its soooo pretty! genuinely am addicted to it lol would definitely recommend a purchase :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I will reply to every comment I receive! Please feel free to leave links too :)